The LC4KA-EKT provides a complete controller for the DLP660TE chipset supporting both 3D Printing, UV exposure or 3D measurement applications.
The integrated dual-DLPC4422 controller can operate in both single-color and 3-color RGB mode. Video inputs ports include both DisplayPort and HDMI but pre-loaded patterns can also be displayed from the systems internal flash memory. This flexibility supports a wide variety of applications. 4K-UHD images are created using an external optical actuator using the native resolution of the DLP660TE (2716×1528).
- Texas Instruments DLP660TE (2716×1528).
- DLL API and development GUI.
- DisplayPort or HDMI input.
- Pixel shift actuator support.
- Trigger Input and Output
- Flex-cable interface to discrete DMD board.
- 8 M addressable pixels with optical pixel shifting.
- Monochrome or RGB LED operation
- 5.4 𝛍m pixel pitch
- 17 degree tilt angle for high-efficiency optics.
- Custom flex-cable lengths available (special order)
- Compact size: Main Board 175mm x 120mm; DMD Board 65 x 120 mm
Optical Pixel Shifting
LC4KA Block Diagram