The Flexlight 4500 product family is a production-ready, full-featured implementation of the Texas Instruments LightCrafter4500 chipset, which includes the DLPC350 and 0.45″ WXGA DMD.
Need to place the DMD far away from your electronics? Want to quickly support image downloads without having to flash new image data each time? Prefer direct Ethernet support? The LC4500 offers more than TI’s standard kit.
Like the Texas Instruments LightCrafter™ 4500, Keynote Photonics LC4500 projectors and electronic kits are based on Texas Instruments’ .45” WXGA DMD (DLP4500FQD, DLP4500FQE and DLP4500NIRFQE). The LC4500 controller provides a direct interface for the popular BeagleBone Black development platform based on a AM335x ARM® Cortex A8 processor, providing users the ability to stream patterns created real time into the projector. This interface connector can also be used for custom FPGA designs and has access to the system I2C and other vital trigger and control signals from the main board.
A complete streaming pattern application and API is available for the Beaglebone Black that comes with its own graphical user interface that can support Windows, Linux or Mac.
A MSP430 micro-controller is integrated on the main control board, allowing customized configurations and modes of the DLP chipset. This versatile controller offers single-color or 3-color display. Common applications for these kits are 3D printing, 3D measurement, and NIR spectroscopy
|Illumination Type||None||RGB LED||405 nm or 465 nm|
|Projection Method||N/A||100% Offset||On-Axis|
|Brightness / Output Power||N/A||up to 200 lumens||405 nm – up to 2 W|
|Infra-red Support||Yes – DLP4500NIRFQE||No||No|
The Flexlight LC3010-H6 is a production-ready, full-featured implementation of the Texas Instruments DLP3478, DLP3010 and DLPA3000.
Expected general availability: July, 2019. Contact us for for early access.
This DLP-based platform provides fast development for end equipment requiring small form factor, lower cost, and intelligent, high-speed pattern display. It features the 0.3″ 720P HD chipset (DLP3010) and provides a variety of embedded functionality such as: structured light pattern projection, intelligent lighting, wavelength selection and portable display.
Developers can create, store, and display high-speed pattern sequences through a USB-based application programming interface (API) using Keynote’s API. Keynote provides an enhanced easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) to aid in the control and development of various pattern sequences and other operating modes.
- RGB LED light engine with up to 235 lumens light output
- 1.2 Throw Ratio
- Flexible Trigger Signals for Camera/Sensor Synchronization with Optional Opto-Isolators
- One Configurable Input Trigger (1.8 V or 5 V )
- Two Configurable Output Triggers (3.3 V)
- Programmable LED Current Control
- Customer programmable System Solutions modes with integrated MSP430
- USB HID based API and host GUI
- Windows and OSX API Support (contact us for other platforms)
- Latching System Interface Connector (JST PHD Series)
- Mini-USB and 12 VDC Barrel Connector (EVM only)
- Integrated heat-pipe for LED thermal Management
- Fan and Thermistor Interfaces
Light Control Features:
- Pattern Display Optimized for Machine Vision and Digital Exposure
- Flexible Internal (1D) Pattern Mode
- Programmable Exposure Times
- High Speed Pattern Rates Up to 2500 Hz (1-bit) and 360 Hz (8-bit)
- External (2D) Pattern Streaming Mode using HDMI Expansion Board
- Programmable 2D Static Patterns via Splash
- Internal Pattern Streaming Mode Enables Simplified System Design
- Eliminates Video Interface Requirement
- Store >1000 Patterns in Flash Memory
Video Display Features (requires expansion HDMI board or equivalent):
- Supports Input Video Resolution Up to 720p
- Input Frame Rates to 120 Hz (2D and 3D) with optional HDMI expansion board
- Image Processing – Image Resizing, 1D Keystone, CCA, Selectable De-gamma